Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Live intreview on water from Sailgroove.com - Sailgroove.com'dan suda canli roportaj



Hello everyone

quick news.. The racing started, its not going as well as I expected with the shifty weather and my not-so-good rental boat but I am still very happy with my performance considering this is my first real season since 2002 and my 2. finn regatta ever. The sailgroove.org website had a live interview on the water with me between the races yesterday,  You can watch the interview from the following websites. we have 3 more races today. 

wish me luck 

TUR 35 
tur35.com

links for the interview


Herkese Merhaba 

Miami'den haberler. Yarislar dun basladi ve degisken ruzgarlar ve cok iyi duumda olmayan kiralik tekneyle istedgiim kadar iyi gitmese de, 2002 den beri ilk gercek yaris sezonumun basi olmasindan ve de 2. finn yarisim oldugundan dolayi performansimdan memnunum. Sonuclar yani sira yarislar sirasinda sailgroove.org websitesi benimle canli roportaj yapti. Roportaji  asagidaki link'lerden seyredebilirsiniz. Bugun 3 yarisimiz daha var 

Bana sans dileyin


TUR 35 
tur35.com

No comments:

Post a Comment