Sunday, January 24, 2010

The real beginning // Gercek Baslangic


Hey everyone

I am writing this blog before bed on a big big night for me. Tomorrow is the beginning of my first real season since 2002. Tomorrow is the first day of the 2nd leg of ISAF World Cup series, Miami Olympic Classes Regatta (OCR) and I will be racing with 33 other Finn sailors from all around the world. From Olympians and Olympic medalists to National Champions, it is a very tough crowd to be up against. The true purpose of this race is basically to learn from the guys at the top and work as hard as I can to get there. Of course that does not mean one bit that I will give everything that I’ve got in this race.

This is just the beginning of the real long road that I am dreaming and planning… Hopefully, all my hard work will pay off in the end…

You can follow the race from www.sailing.org/worldcup
and
 rmocr.ussailing.org

Wish me luck

TUR 35


Herkese merhaba

Size bu yaziyi benim icin cok buyuk bir gun oncesi yaziyorum. Yarin 2002 sezonundan beri ilk defa gercekten yarisacagim bir seozn basliyor. Ulusal Sampiyonlardan Olimpiyat madalyali yariscilara, dunya capinda 34 Finn’cinin yarisacagi ISAF World Cup serisinin 2. Yarisi olan Miami Olimpik Siniflar Haftasi (OCR) yarin basliyor.  Bu yarisin esas amaci en iyilerden ogrenerek kendimi gelistirmek. Tabi bu sonuna kadar yarismayacagim anlamina gelmiyor.

Bu uzun suredir hayal ettigim cok uzun bir yolun gercek baslangici…
Inaniyorum ki butun bu yogun calismalar sonunda sonuc alacagim

Yarislari www.sailing.org/worldcup ve  rmocr.ussailing.org
adreslerinden takip edebilirsiniz

Bana sans dileyin
TUR 35

Ps:Turkce klavyede yazamadigim icin ozur dilerim

No comments:

Post a Comment